2014年5月27日 星期二

☆F級創作小書比賽 優等作品 ☆桃園三民分校,Joyce 呂杰凌















My Graduation Trip
   Last month, my classmates and I went for our graduation trip. The night before the trip, I was so excited that I could not sleep well, I arrived at the school early next morning. We got up the coach and began our trip. Along the way, we sang songs and played games. We were very happy. Few hours later, we arrived at the National Museum of Natural Science, Taichung. We saw many exhibits including a Mummy. After lunch, we headed south to south Taiwan. Soon, we arrived at Tainan. We had a historical tour around the Anping Fort and Chinkan Tower. In the evening, we had a campfire at the hotel where we stayed. It was a wonderful night where we had lots of fun. The next morning, we went to E-Da Theme park. There were so many facilities that we could play.
   First, we played the Super Water Battle. We almost lost our voice because we screamed so much throughout the ride. We also played the merry-go-round, Ferris wheel, roller coaster and many more. In the evening, we went to the Love River, Kaohsiung. We cruised along the river on a boat. It was breezy and we really enjoyed the beautiful scenery. On the third day, we went to National Science and Technology Museum. We watched a 3D movie about space junk. After lunch, we headed for the chelungpu Fault Preservation Park, Nantou. There we saw the destructive effect of the September twenty-first earth quake. Then we were on our way home. The trip only losted three days and two nights. I took a lot of photos and bought some souvenirs too. I had a good time. It was a trip that I would never forget.  

   學校名稱:桃園三民分校
   學生姓名:Joyce (呂杰凌)
   就讀期數:217
   指導老師:Joseph 王昌羽
   得獎殊榮:F級創作小書比賽〝優等〞獎項

沒有留言:

張貼留言