2014年5月27日 星期二

☆F級創作小書比賽 優等作品 ☆東勢分校,Zoe 連禹柔










Graduated
   Lost Monday, we graduate from our elemantory school. My friends and I were so nervous and sad. When the graduation ceremony started, some girls started crying. Because they’re going to study in a different school. I was so sad to hear this news. When the gradution ceremony was over. I started feeling nostalgic. I remembered when we were in fifth grade, our teacher said “Class dismissed.” And we all ran and played a game called “Ghost hunt men.” During that time. We all thought that we would always be together and nothing would. Now I wish I could return to past, but I know it’s impossible to go back. That’s why some people say, “Time is money.” My best friend Alice studied in a different junior high school from me, I am really sad about it.
  We met 8 years ago and were always in the same class. Alice treated me so well. When she had snacks or a new toy, I was always the first person to taste it or play with it. Alice likes dancing, but I don’t. Every afternoon we always stayed at school and I played the piano and she danced. She is really smart, kind, and beautiful. Everyone like her. She sometimes made jokes when I was sad. She tried to cheer me up, when I was unhappy. I have another friend called Sarah. She likes singing, but I’m bad at singing. But she never laughs at me. I met her 4 years ago and Alice, Sarah and I are good friends now.
  We three played together all the time. She couldn’t play with us in the afternoons because she had an English class. Sarah is really smart. She studies with me in the same junior high school. One day, when we were in elementary school, Sarah didn’t have her English class, so we played together in the afternoon for a really long time. Because Alice and I have no chance to play together anymore, I wish I could meet new friend like her in high school. Our classmates and teacher went to a hot pot restaurant and had dinner together the girls sat together. The food there was so delicious. We will not have a lot chance together and I miss her a lot.

   學校名稱:東勢分校
     學生姓名:Zoe (連禹柔)
     就讀期數:S215
     指導老師:Jay 鄧駿傑
     得獎殊榮:F級創作小書比賽〝優等〞獎項

沒有留言:

張貼留言